We endeavour to provide the best possible service using the skills and knowledge that we have acquired during many years of working in the plumbing business. For legal reasons it is necessary to state that all work carried out by Compton & Parkinson us under the full understanding of the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, jobs will be invoiced and are payable immediately on presentation either by cheque made payable to Compton & Parkinson or by cash.
- All equipment, parts, data and/or media remain the property of Compton & Parkinson until the invoice is settled in full. The above may be removed by Compton & Parkinson if the invoice has yet to be settled. If you fail to pay the invoice we may require to take legal action.
- No compensation will be available for any delays or recheduling. Of course, we will always do our very best to be punctual.
- No compensation will be available if the reported problem remains unresolved or further problems occur. Although we always do our best to resolve all reported problems.
- Parts and materials used are guaranteed by and as per manufacturers guarantee.
- All information on the site is subject to changes. No warranties implied or otherwise are made regarding the suitability of the information provided on this site. We will not be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from the transfer, storage, or use of the information stored herein.
- None of the above is designed to have any detrimental effects on your statutory rights as a customer. We will be happy to discuss any concerns you may have about the above or any other parts of this site or the services provided.